Tsum Tsum Tuesday and Wednesday

In the UK we got the City box sets so I have gone ahead and ordered the Canada and Ireland box sets as they were the only 2 I liked the look of. Now I have said in the past that I was only going to order the Ireland box set but I can look over the Dale as a park ranger as I think Chip as a Mousse is to cute.

Also, I already knew that the US was getting the Pixar V2 Tsums the same day we in the UK were getting the City box sets, but I looked on the US  Disney Store website to see that they had also released a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs cottage micro box set. I also found out on the same day we are getting the Cottage set and the Pixar V2 set on July 18th here in the UK it's like Disney knew that my birthday was this month.

Here are pictures of the sets that I found online.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul