Tsum Tsum City Box Set Reviews

I have 3 of the city of box sets, one of which is from the first wave and the other 2 are from the second wave. I have Italian Donald and Mickey, Irish Donald and Daisy and Canadian Chip and Dale.

I really like this set but I was not going to buy it at first I waited until there was a sale as I do not want to collect Mickey Mouse Tsums but I thought the Donald was to cute not to buy.  Donald is dressed like a person who does gondala rides and Mickey is dressed like a Roman.


















I think this set is so cute and Chip as a mousse is the best thing ever. I was 50/50 as to whether this set was worth purchasing as I was not keen of the way Dale looked as a ranger but I am glad to report that he looks super cute in person and these 2 are my fave Tsums from the city box sets.














This next boxset was one I knew I wanted from the moment the leak of Donald is kilt was shown. I love Donald is this box set but Daisy i like but not as much as Chip and Dale. Donald as you know is in a kilt and Daisy is in a Celtic dress.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul