Massive Birthday Disney Haul

This haul spans over 3 different days. This haul includes Tsum tsums and plushes. I am not going to split it up as I cannot remember what I got on what day.

I got 3 plushes which is quite an achievement considering the size of this Disney store. The 3 plushes I got were Hei Hei from Moana, Lumiere from Beauty and The Beast and Wall-E.

I got plenty of Tsum Tsums but I also got a Dory Tsum Tsum pencil case. The Tsum Tsums I got were Cogsworth, Genie Jafar, Curella Di Vil, White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, Tigger and Piglet. I also purchased the micro Snow White Cottage set which includes micros of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

I got 3 of the City box sets, I got 2 box sets from the the second wave of box sets and one from the first wave of box sets. The 3 box sets were Chip and Dale Canada, Donald and Daisy Ireland and Mickey and Donald Italy.

I also purchased the Pixar Volume 2 collection which includes Tsums from Rataoullie and Up. The individual Tsums in this collection were Doug, Doug in the cone of shame, Russell, Carl Fredrickson, Kevin, Linguini and Remi.

Also I managed to find the entire Frozen Tsum Tsum set, this set includes Olaf, Sven, Hans, Kristoff, Anna and Elsa.

This isn't really a Disney store item but it is a Disney item I got the Disney Princess Tsum Tsum box set from Clintons. This set includes Jasmine, Snow White, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Belle and Ariel.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul