Tsum Tsum Collection Wishlist

In this post, I am going to talk about different Disney movies that should be made into Tsum Tsum collections.  Each collection I have limited to 7 Tsums.

Mulan

It surprises me that Disney still hasn't made Mulan Tsum Tsums. We all thought that Disney was going to make D23 exclusive Tsums but they did not. I am guessing that we won't get Mulan Tsums until the release of the live action Mulan movie in 2018. I think they will do a similar thing to what they did when they released the Jungle Book Tsums, so I'm thinking that we will get Mulan Tsums based on the cartoon movie to co inside with the release of the live action movie.

I think this set should include, Fa Mulan, Ping Mulan, Mushu, Cricket, Captain Li Shang, Shan Yu and Fa Zhou.



Mary Poppins

I know that they released a Mary Poppins box set that was exclusive to the D23 EXPO but I think that it should still be its own set. I am still surprised that it took Disney until this year to release Mary Poppins Tsum even though they were D23 exclusive. I can't see Disney releasing any more Mary Poppins Tsums until the release of the sequel Mary Poppins Returns.

I think this set should include, Mary Poppins, Penguin, Jane, Micheal, Mr Banks, Mrs Banks and Bert.



Princess and The Frog

This film seems to have been placed into the under rated Disney movie section but I still think that Disney should make Tsums based off of the Princess and The Frog movie. It is hard to tell whether Disney will ever make Tsums for this film. If anything they will make them exclusive to the sub box.

I think this set should include, Tiana, Prince Naveen, Tiana Frog, Prince Naveen Frog, Louis, Ray The Firefly, Dr Faciler



Disney Villians Part 2

Some might argue that this is not original but I am a huge Disney Villians fan. I was not collecting when Disney released the Villians collection. I also feel with the first wave of Villians with the exception of Dragon Maleficent and Genie Jafar were your standard run of the mill, first Villians that pop into your head. Disney should have put in more underrated Villians like Madame Mim.

I think this set should include, Hades, Scar, Yzma, Queen Of Hearts, Frollo, Governor Ratcliffe and Mother Gothel.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul