What Parks Have I Been To

This will include both Universal and Disney parks. I have been to 2 Universal parks and 3 Disney parks. I have been to Universal Orlando, Universal Singapore, Disney Land Hong Kong, Disney Land Resort Paris, Disney Land Resort Orlando. I am going to type what I think of all the different parks I have been to.

Universal Orlando
I loved this park I liked both Studios and Islands Of Adventure a lot and I personally think it is one of the best parks out there as there is something for all ages. I have made plenty of posts about this park as I went there last summer so it is fresh in my mind. I would hands down say this is one of the best theme parks I have been to.

Universal Singapore
I liked this park but it was not the best park I have ever been to, it was small which I thought was nice and it had a similar flow feel that Islands Of Adventure has in Orlando, in the sense that it flows from film to film. Out of the 2 Universals I have been to this park had the best parade. One thing that I do rate about this park is they had a section dedicated to Shrek and I love all of the Shrek films they along with the Toy Story films are the films of my childhood.

Disney Land Resort Orlando
Favourite Disney park hands down there was so much to do with lots of great rides and firework shows and parades. I love all 4 of the different parks and I also really like Disney Springs. I have done plenty of posts on this Resort so I won't bang on to much about how great it is.

Disney Land Hong Kong
I would not go back to this park it is hands down one of the worst theme parks I have been to, it reminded me in some ways alot like the Disney land in Paris but a much worse version when I was there they had no nightime parade or fast passes no characters out and some small shitty fireworks. I might write one day about how awful this Disney park is and I go around theme parks in a wheelchair and they did not make anything wheel chair friendly at all and someone stole the chair it was a hired one but still you do not steal a wheelchair, we emailed the Disney complaint email and all they did was send me a 15 year old me a soft toy Minnie Mouse in pyjamas.

Disney Land Resort Paris
This is the park of my childhood and I want ot go back I used to go quite alot when I was younger. They have 3 parks and I like all 3 of the parks I have not been on all of the rides in this park as Ic ma short so height was an issue back in the day. I want to ride there new Ratatouille ride that is in the studios park.

Other parks I want to visit are Tokyo Disney Sea, Disney California Adventure and Universal Hollywood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul