Diary Entry 2

Day 2
Today we attacked a day of pool side reading and Universals Islands Of Adventure. I spent another day in paradise sat by the pool reading a book, again life was getting better by the minute. The sun was shining down, not a cloud in the sky the day was perfect. After I was told to leave my happy place, we set off to Islands Of Adventure, I had never been to this park ever, but I was told that I had been to the Studios park before. I was not sure what to think, as to my right was all things Dr Seuss and to my left was all things Marvel, I found it very odd.

We choose the left option, the first ride of the day was the cat in the hat ride, it was crap really crap, another level of crap, never again should a ride like this be aloud to run. This ride was one of those rides where you ride the book/movie. The second ride of the day was the Seuss trolly train ride, I liked this ride I thought it was a really sweet ride, I also thought that this ride was relaxing. Also if you want a good view of the park then this is a great rides for the views.

We just walked through the greek gods bit as we could not be arsed to do shit there. Next stop Hogsmeade, I hated both harry potter bits, they were  to crowded for my liking. It looked amazing the castle OMG I  was speechless when I saw it it was like I was walking towards actual Hogwarts. We went on the ride inside the castle, we got stuck on the sideways bit, the ride was crap. It made me throw up after so yeah enough said.

Jurassic park an odd themed place as it looked like your average dinosaur themed park. First ride was the River Adventure. I hated this ride with  so much passion. It started off nice river ride with dinosaurs what could go wrong, I had also be told by my parents that this ride was a gentle ride, well screw you parents. What went wrong ? the bloody massive drop at the bloody end that's what went wrong. We finished in the bloody Jurassic park bit thank fucking god. We could not get a return time for Skull Island Rein Of Kong. We walked through the Toon Lagoon bit as we were not in the mood for wet rides.

We did walk throught the Marvel Super Hero Island, I am not a huge Marvel fan so this was not my cup of tea, but something I did discover in Marvel land was Dippin Dots ice cream in cookies and cream, OMG life changing stuff, it was some of the best theme park food i've had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul