Universal Top 3

Park Sections
1. Seuss Landing
This section is themed really well and my favourite ride is in this park so I kinda have to say it is one of my favourite sections and it have great cookies.

2. Diagon Alley
Not for the rides but more for the theme and it was impressive I felt like I was in the film it was magical quite literally.

3.Toon Lagoon
This part of the park has a great colourful theme and it has water rides which is my favourite type of ride I like the fun part of getting covered in water or getting soaked.

Rides
1.One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish-Seuss Landing
This is one of my favourite rides in the whole park, ok this is a water ride to some degree but it's a great ride and before you go oh this is a kids ride but I could not care less.

2.Despicable Me Ride- Universal Studios
I am not the biggest fan of motion stimulators but this was a good exception, and I mean a good exception, I am a Minion fan so this would have already sold at least 20% of the ride for me.

3.Popeyee's Barges- Toon Lagoon
This ride had me in stitches from start to finish as it was really funny when we got soaked and by soaked I mean soaked to the point of no return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul