Diary Entry 3

Today was set out as a park free day, which seemed odd at first as you are in this theme park bubble full of movie goodness. We decided that today was the day we go shopping I bought a grand total of one item in our first stop Forever 21, I have ben to one of theirs shops before but this one reminded me of Primark, a massive jumble sale, I was not intending to buy much as I wanted park merch. We had Subway, it was no different to Subway here in the UK but I love Subway so it was fine by me, we also had a Starbucks, I personally think that our Starbucks in the UK are half hearted compared to  Starbucks here in thee USA. I enjoyed our shopping outing but I was missing the park bubble. On the way home  we went to our local Walgreens I like makeup and I knew what items I wanted to try but I found that there is a lot of crossovers than there was a few years ago. I knew the 2 brands I wanted to try were Milani, Physicans Formula and Wet and Wild. I ended up buying a Milani blush in Lunimoso, Physicans Formula mascara the one in the green tube and the WET  and Wild Walking On Egg Shells Eye Shadow pallet. I spent the rest of what I thought was a lifetime relaxing by the pool.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul