All Time Favourite DIsney Movies

Frozen
I never thought I would get into this film as much as I did, but it is safe to say I am a bit obsessed with Frozen I was bitten by the bug, I am not a huge Disney princess lover but I really want my own Elsa dress, I mean have you seen how pretty it is.

Lion King
I love this film, I am a lover of the music that is in this film and it is me and my best friends favourite film, we have this joke that she calls me Pumbaa and I call her Timon. Also this was the first musical I was in so this film was the start to my musical journey.

Toy Story
This was the film of my childhood, also I believe it was the first film I saw in cinema ever so I guess you could call it sentimental or a significant event in my long ass life. I am not a fan of the music used in these films though.

Monsters INC
This only applies to the first film as I personally thought the films were in the wrong order it might have been Pixar's intention to have it set out in that way but I thought it was wrong. I think it is a great film and they need to make it a musical as I want to be Mike.

Mary Poppins
A true Disney Classic and one of my all time favourite films and one of the films where you will see me singing along to all of the songs. it is also a great musical with equally as good music. it is also one of the only Disney films that I like that are not cartoon.

Into The Woods 
Another one of my all time favourite films and it is very clever in the sense that it ties together some of the most well known fairy tales and how the majority of the fairy tales we know and love are all linked some way or another.

Wall-E
I just love this film, I love the story behind it and what it's about and it gives people more of an awareness for the land around us, it also makes me think that this film could be the reason for the Living With The Land ride at Epcot.

Inside Out 
This film has a great message to it and is a film I will never get bored of watching and it also made me think about what goes on inside my mind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul