Disney Top 3


Parks 
1.Epcot
This park is the most relaxed place in Disney World, I feel like I have been transported to a paradise island. When I was in Orlando this summer, I went to Epcot 5 times as there is always something you haven't done or seen. This park also has great shops, places to eat and rides.

2.Tomorrowland @ Magic Kingdom
I like the theme of this part of magic kingdom, I really want our future world to look like Tomorrowland , also there are some good rides there and the overall atmosphere in the park is great, it can get crowded at times but I couldn't care less.

3.Hollywood Studios
This park sums me up in a nutshell all of my favourite types of films all in one place. Also my favourite Disney ride is in this park but I will get on to that later in the post. I could live in this place full of classic films that are also great musicals.

Rides
1. Toy Story Mania @ Hollywood Studios
This is my favourite Disney ride, the concept is great, the music is on point. It is one of the best theme park rides I have ever been on.

2. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train @ Fantasy Land @ Magic Kingdom
This helped my somewhat get over my fear of roller coasters which I am greatful for as on this trip we went on plenty of scary roller coasters.

3. Frozen Forever After@ Epcot
I love Frozen it is one of my favourite Disney films and the ride is amazing.

Shows
1.Festival Of The Lion King @ Animal Kingdom
I am a huge Lion King fan so this show was already high up on my priority of things to watch at the time. It was a great blend of the film and musical, I thought they honoured both equally. This is the only reason I would go to the Animal Kingdom as I personally was not overally impressed with this park.

2.Frozen A Sing-A-Long Celebration@Hollywood Studios
I love Frozen it is one of my all time favourite Disney films and I know the majority of the songs off by heart, this show is a small piece of magic, also the host of the show are really funny and had me in stitches throughout the show.

3.Star Wars A Galatic Spectacular@Hollywood Studios
These are some of the best best fireworks I have ever seen, I am not the biggest fan of fireworks but these were impressive even from someone who has never watched or been interested in Star Wars.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul