Who You Would Have At Your Dinner Party ?

I have been thinking a lot recently about famous people and it got me thinking about who I would love to have at my dream dinner party. I thought why not as the singles chart is top 40 that I would do my dinner party at top 40 with reasons why.

1. Lin Manuel Miranda- he is the best human being alive,he has wrote and starred in my all time favourite musical Hamilton.

2. Mary Berry-she is the queen of baking. She could bring lots of tasty cakes and she also seems like a really nice person.

3. Miranda Hart- she is one of the funniest people I have seen. She is responsible for one of my all time favourite TV shows Miranda.

4. Gary Barlow- this guy is a living legend his songs are amazing and this songs with take that are some of the best songs I have ever heard. Also his album Since I Saw You Last is still one of all time favourite albums.

5. Anton Du Beke- this is one of the kings of ballroom dancing, I think he would teach me how to to ballroom dance and he seems like one of the nicest guys in the dancing world.

6. Len Goodman- he is the god, need I say more he is the ballroom dancing god it is a life long dream of mine to dance a ballroom dance with Len Goodman.

7. Robbie Williams- he is one of my all time favourite singers. His album Swings Both Ways is still one of my all time favourite albums.

8. Julie Andrews- she is the queen of musical theatre, she has played two of my favourite musical characters Mary Poppins and Maria Von Trapp.

9. Scott Mills- he is a great radio DJ and his show is really funny and he also seems like a really nice, down to earth guy.

10. Craig Revel-Horward- I know he comes across as a mean evil judge, I think he is a nice guy behind it all of the stereo types surrounding him.

11. Paul Hollywood- he is the king of baking. He could bring lots of tasty breads and pastries, also he seems like a really nice person.

12. Mel Geldroyc- she is a really funny Tv presenter and I think she would be a really fuuny lovely person to be around.

13. Sue Perkins- she is a really funny Tv presenter and I think she would be a really fuuny lovely person to be around.

14.Bruno Tonioli- he is a crazy TV judge and he would just be a great person and would be the life and soul of the party.

15-Bruce Forsyth- he is a living legend and a great TV presenter and it is a dream of mine to meet him as he is someone I look up to.

16. James Corden- he is a amazing TV presenter and he is a great musical singer and was amazing in the film Into The Woods. Also have you seen Carpool Karaoke.

17. Lady Gaga- she is a great singer and many of her songs have been favourites of mine, but the reason I want her there is for her fashion sense, I would love to see all of her famous dresses.

18. Rihanna- she is a great singer and many of her songs have been favourites of mine, also I think she is really cool and she is just a singing legend and I would love to sing What's My Name with her.

19. Katy Perry- she is a great singer and many of her songs have been favourites of mine, also I think she is really cool and she is just a singing legend and I would love to sing Roar with her.

20. Adele- she is a great singer and many of her songs have been favourites of mine, also I think she is really cool and she is just a singing legend and I would love to sing Hello with her and also would love to recreate her Carpool Karaoke moment.

21. Ant-he is one half of the Ant and Dec duo and has presented three of my favourite TV shows, Britains Got Talent, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and Ant and Dec Saturday Night Takeaway.

22. Dec-he is one half of the Ant and Dec duo and has presented three of my favourite TV shows, Britains Got Talent, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and Ant and Dec Saturday Night Takeaway.

23. Sharon Osbourne-she is a rock manager legend and she seems like a diva someone who could get you into all the best parties and rock concerts. Also rock music is my favourite genre of music so it makes sense that she is invited.

24-Dermot O'Leary- he is my favourite TV presenter, he hosts The X Factor and the National Television Awards. He is a legend in my eyes and every year I vote for him to win best TV Presenter at the National Television Awards even though Ant and Dec win every year.

25- David Walliams- he is a really funny comedian and TV judge. He is a judge on Britains Got Talent and he is really funny person and he has me in stitches with all of his jokes.

26.Bruno Mars- he is a great singer and many of his songs have been favourites of mine, also I think he is really cool and he is just a singing legend and I would love to sing Uptown Funk with her.

27.Jeremy Clarkson- he was one third of the Top Gear trio but he is now one third of The Grand Tour trio and he is really funny and it is a dream of mine to  be apart of one of there road trip specials.

28. Richard Hammond- he was one third of the Top Gear trio but he is now one third of The Grand Tour trio and he is really funny and it is a dream of mine to  be apart of one of there road trip specials.

29, James May- he was one third of the Top Gear trio but he is now one third of The Grand Tour trio and he is really funny and it is a dream of mine to  be apart of one of there road trip specials.

30, Claudia Winkleman- she is really funny TV presenter and her jokes always have me in stitches and she presents one of my favourite TV shows Strictly Come Dancing.

31.Kevin Clifton- he is one of the kings of ballroom dancing, I think he would teach me how to to dance the jive and paso doble and he seems like one of the nicest guys in the dancing world.

32.Brendan Cole- this is one of the kings of ballroom dancing, I think he would teach me how to to ballroom dance and he seems like one of the nicest guys in the dancing world.

33. Idina Menzel- she is another queen of musical theatre she was Elephaba in wicked which is one of my dream roles to play in the future, also she was Elsa in Frozen and I love Frozen but she would have to bring me an adult size Elsa dress, not the one from the crowing queen scene, I want the one from the Let It Go scene.

34.Zoe Ball- she is a great TV host and she is great on Strictly Come Dancing It Takes Two and she is a really funny presenter and she is really good at puns even though sometimes the puns can be awful at least they are fitting.

35.Nick Grimshaw- he is a really down to earth radio DJ and he is a good to listen to in the morning as he always has good guests on his breakfast radio show and he was one of my favourite X factor judges as he had a good eye for song choice.

36.Dick Van Dyke- we can't have Julie Andrews without Dick Van Dyke, for those of you who are unaware who Dick he is an actor and the reason I would invite him is because he played Burt in Mary Poppins. Also I would love to sing Let's Go Fly A Kite with him.

37.Jonathan Groff- he is an actor but the reason I would invite him is for the role he plays in the musical Hamilton as that is role I thought he was best at some could argue that it was Kristoff in Frozen or Jesse St James in Glee but I am Hamilton obsessed.

38.Josh Gad-  he is an actor but there are two reasons why I would invite him, reason one he played Olaf in Frozen and I love Olaf and have played Olaf in Frozen with my drama group in Shanghai before I moved back to the UK. Reason two he was in the musical Book Of Morman and I love that musical, especially the song Hello!.

39.Olly Murs- he is one of my favourite singers and I have seen him live twice. Most of his songs have been favourites of mine and I would love to sing I Wanna Be Like You from The Jungle Book with him.

40.Will.i.am- he is a great singer and some of his songs have been favourites of mine but I would to live in his brain, now some of you might think this is a bit weird but if you have seen some of the stuff he comes up with musically is mind blowing. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul