My Top 30 Favourite Disney Songs

I am a massive music lover so I thought this would be a fitting post to write.

1. Hakuna Matata- Lion King
2. In Summer- Frozen
3. Fixer Upper- Frozen
4. A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes- Cinderella
5. Bibbdi-Bobbidi-Boo- Cinderella
6. Let's Go Fly A Kite- Mary Poppins
7. Step In Time- Mary Poppins
8. Supercalifragiscexpialidocious- Mary Poppins
9. Chim-Chim Cher Ee- Mary Poppins
10. Jolly Holiday- Mary Poppins
11. Under The Sea- The Little Mermaid
12. Kiss The Girl- The Little Mermaid
13. Heigh-Ho- Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
14. Just Around The River Bend- Pocahontas
15. Colours Of The Wind- Pocahontas
16. I Wanna Be Like You- Jungle Book
17. Belle- Beauty And The Beast
18. On My Way- Brother Bear
19. You'll Be In My Heart- Tarzan
20. Life's A Happy Song- The Muppets
21. Sister Suffragette- Mary Poppins
22. I Love To Laugh- Mary Poppins
23. Friend Like Me- Aladdin
24. Prince Ali- Aladdin
25. Mother Knows Best- Tangled
26. Be Our Guest- Beauty And The Beast
27. Beauty And The Beast- Beauty And The Beast
28. That's How You Know- Enchanted
29. When You Wish Upon A Star- Pinocochio
30. The Bare Necessities- Jungle Book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul