Carpool Karaoke

I am a fan of James Corden, and he was mentioned on my dinner party list. So I thought why not list my favourite Carpool Karaoke.

1. Bruno Mars
2. Lady Gaga
3. Broadway Special
4. Sia
5. Chris Martin
6. Adele
7. Christmas Special 2016


I am a huge fan of this series and I think it is a great concept. My personal favourite carpool karaoke is the broadway special as I am a massive musical theatre nerd and it also has my favourite musical theatre person in it Lin-Manuel Miranda and they sing Hamilton songs and my favourite song from Les Miserables One Day More.

Sorry this is such a short post but I am to busy preparing for christmas and festive season. Once Christmas is over I will be back on track with posts.

Hope you all have an amazing Christmas and get everything you asked for and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul