Best Restaurants In The Parks

Sorry for the lateness of this food post as I have said I would do this post ages ago and just haven't got round to it simply as I am a fussy eater so there is not a lot of restaurants that are going to be mentioned.

Antojitos- Universal City Walk

Some of the best Mexican food I have had. Now I am a lover of Mexican food as it is so this is high  praise from a fussy eater like me. From all accounts the majority of the food there is great and if you are not going to either Universal park you can still go to city walk. I had the cheese and beef quesadillas and they were to die for. Just a warning the portion sizes are huge so you might want to consider asking for any left overs to be out in a take out box.

Paradiso 99 or 66 (can't remember which)- Disney Springs 

This is a South American themed restaurant with good food and really good skirt steak even if that is the only item you eat then it is well worth it. the portions in this restaurant are a bit more decent and they are not so big that you would need to ask for your leftovers in a box. I believe you can still go to city walk without actually staying at the parks hotels.

Cowfish-Universal City Walk 

This is the best themed restaurant I have ever come across it is a burger and sushi restaurant. I personally have never seen a restaurant like this before so I was looking forward to trying out their food. I do not like seafood so sushi was off the cards for me, so I have a burger called wait for this .... The Cowfish Has Officially Left The Building, I know what a name never in my life would I ever think of food as having names like this, this burger had salad, banana, peanut butter and beacon. It was one of the best burgers I have ever tasted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul