Quarantine Reads 4

Sue Perkins Spectacles



















Rating- 5/5

What a joyous read, Sue Perkins writes like she talks I found myself laughing throughout. I had this book tucked away at that back of my shelves for a while just waiting to be read but I never got round to it, why it took me so long I have no idea as I am currently reading her second installment East of Croydon. I bought the second book almost as soon as I had finished the first. I think anyone would love this book just purely because of how funny this book is. I gave this book 5/5 as I enjoyed reading it, it was lighthearted and funny.

Sue Perkins East of Croydon



















Rating- 5/5

This is her second book and it is a continuation of the first book and in my opinion it is just as good if not better than first one. This book is all about her travels across Asia as part of her BBC documentary about the Mekong River, her travels across India a part of a BBC documentary about India and about her travels around Varanasi as part of another BBC documentary. This book does touch on the subject of death and loss, I won't go into to much detail about it but I really enjoyed this book. I don't think you need to read the first book before the second but I suppose it is recommended but it does not ruin the duo of books if you read them out of order. I gave this book 5/5 as I love Sue Perkins's writing style and this book did not disappoint, funny, lighthearted, covering some serious topics at the same time. I can't wait to read other books she comes out with as I love her writing style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul