Eurovision 2020

Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic there was no official semi finals or final however there was a special lockdown programme along with two separate BBC TV shows. It has been said today that the acts for each country can compete next year but with a different song so I thought I would do like I always do each year and list the songs I enjoyed this year even if there was no winner or actual performances.

1. On Fire- The Roop (Lituania)

2. Hasta La Vista- Hurricane (Serbia)

3. You- Vasil Garvanliev (North Macedonia)

4. What Love Is- Uku Suviste (Estonia)

5. Release Me- Hooverphonic (Belgium)

6. Take Me As I Am- Tornike Kipiani (Georgia)

7. Running- Sandro (Crypus)

8. Alive- Vincent Bueno (Austria)

9. Don't Break Me- Montaigne (Australia)

10. Universo- Blas Canto (Spain)

11. Empires- Alicja (Poland)

12. Fall From The Sky- Arilena Ara (Albania)

13. Cleopatra- Efendi (Azerbaijan)

14. Kemama- Benny Cristo (Czech Republic)

15. Alcohol You- Roxen (Romania)

16. YES- Ben and Tan (Denmark)

17. Move- The Mamas (Sweden)

18. Tears Getting Sober- Victoria (Bulgaria)

19. All Of My Love- Destiny, B-OK (Malta)

20. My Last Breath- James Newman (United Kingdom)

21. Think About Things- Daoi Freyr (Iceland)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul