Quarantine Reads

I am re vamping this blog a bit more Disney content as I have purchased a years worth of Disney +, I was unsure to begin with how much I was going to use it but in the current state of the UK it seemed like the right time to purchase it and see what I think, I mean anything with the Pixar back catalogue has to be a good thing right?

This is going to be a new series as I seem to be reading a lot more during this pandemic so I thought why not let the readers know what books I have been reading. This will be a list with a short review with rating out of 5.

1. Miranda Hart Peggy and Me



















Rating- 5/5

This book was both funny and lighthearted, I am a dog owner so I could relate to the majority of the scenarios she had written about. I think all Miranda Hart fans will love this book as it is a similar writing style to her first book Is It Just Me? I however do not think you need to be either a Miranda Hart fan or dog lover or owner to like this book. This book is a lighthearted, funny and easy read. If you are new to reading this book would be a good starter as it is not intense or hard to read or understand. I gave this book 5/5 simply because I am a huge Miranda Hart fan but also I am a sucker for a book cover featuring a cute dog.


2. Queer Eye Love Yourself, Love Your Life



















Rating- 4/5

This book is more of a gift than a book you would read like the previous Peggy and Me. This book is mainly for fans of the show but I think someone who wants to re vamp their life might also enjoy his book. This book is split up into the sections this show covers so you could dip in and out and choose areas that you want to read specifically such as interior design and fashion. I enjoyed this book it was a very easy read, I am a huge fan of Queer Eye so I knew I would enjoy reading it and I knew I would read it quickly. This is not your traditional book but its not a annual type of a book either. I gave this book 4/5 as I really enjoyed reading this book but in my opinion it was not long enough.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul