Quarantine Reads 3

Karamo Brown My Story of Embracing Purpose, Healing and Hope



















Rating- 4/5

I would just like to point out before I get into my review that it takes a lot for me to give a book 5/5. I enjoyed this book more than I thought it would and it has given me a new found love for Karamo Brown. Again I think Queer Eye fans will love this book but like the JVN book it does touch on some deep subjects so it may not be everyone's cup of tea. I was moved by this book and it really made me appreciate the culture role on Queer Eye. I almost found myself evaluating my mental health and well being whilst I reading. I gave this book 4/5 because I did enjoy reading this book I still preferred the Tan France book.

Bruce Forsyth Stories of My Life




















Rating- 5/5

I thoroughly enjoyed this book one of the best I have read in recent times. I am a huge Strictly Come Dancing fan so this was the driving force behind me purchasing this book. I really enjoyed reading the earlier sections of this book about how he started out in show business and his earlier stints in television. As you would expect I did enjoy the section on Strictly. I would recommend this book to anyone even if you are a slightly younger audience I still think you will enjoy this book. I gave this book 5/5 as it is one of the best book I have read in recent times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul