Quarantine Reads 2

Jonathan Van Ness Over The Top



















Rating- 4/5

For those who are unaware JVN is my favourite presenter on Queer Eye, I think he is hillarious and a great advert for self love and self care. I did enjoy this book however I did struggle in certain parts but I put that down to the fact that I was reading it whilst watching TV so my attention was between both the TV and the book. That aside I enjoyed this book but I would not reccomend this book to everyone simply due to the topics covered as some of them aren't for the fainthearted, Queer Eye fans will enjoy this book but I would read the chapter titles before purchasing, this was the reason I gave it 4/5.

Tan France Naturally Tan



















Rating- 5/5

This is my personal favourite Queer Eye autobiography style book, I found this a really easy read and struggled to put it down as the stories and tales told were gripping. I think anyone Queer Eye fan or not would love this book. I really enjoyed the sections in this book that talked about the Queer Eye audition process and how the new fab 5 came to be. I gave this book 5/5 as I was gripped by it and struggled to put it down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul