Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity News

There is some news items to start the new year off some from this month and others from the end of last month.

firstly Japan has released a Kingdom Hearts box set, they did release a box set for D23 but this box set has different characters in it. I am not overly familiar with Kingdom Hearts so I do not know the characters names besides the Mickey and friends characters.















Next piece of news is that the Toad Hall Tsum was released on the  US Disney Store website, this set includes the same characters spotted at the Disney Parks.














Also, some year of the Pig Tsum Tsum's were spotted in Hong Kong Disneyland, the Tsum's are Chip, Dale, Stitch and Donald. I think these are cute Tsums but I don't know whether this is the full set of just a select few.



















There has also been some Valentines Duffy and Friends Tsum's spotted in Hong Kong Disneyland, this set includes Duffy, Shelliemay, Gelatoni, Stella Lou and Cookie. I do like these Tsums but I think they have released better Duffy and Friends Tsum's.














Lastly, there have been two Unibearsity collections released, these collections were Tangled and Dumbo. The Tangled set includes Rapunzel, Flynn Rider,  Green Pascal and Pink Pascal, I am not a fan of this set why so we need two Pascal's I think this is my least favourite Unibearity collection so far.  The second collection released was Dumbo, this is the cutest set of Unibearsity bears they have released so far this collection includes Dumbo, Timothy Mouse and Clown Dumbo now there are tow Dumbo's but it makes sense in this set. My favourite out of the two sets is Clown Dumbo.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul