Tsum Tsum 2018 Advent Calendar Days 21-25 Review

This year's calendar was a great success but I have to say that my two favourite Tsums in this calendar were from these days.



Day 21 was Dale, he is dressed up as a snowman which is the same as Chip. this is a cute Tsum but not my favourite.

Day 22 was Donald, he is dressed up in his three Caballeros attire I like that his Tsum matches the others from this movie but he is not my favourite Donald Duck Tsum.

Day 23 was Jose Corcia, he is dressed up in his three Caballeros attire, I am glad they have finally made Tsums from this movie as it is one of my favourite Disney movies

Day 24 was Panchito Pistoles, he is dressed up in his three Caballeros attire, I am glad they have finally made Tsums from this movie this is my favourite Tsum from this year's calendar.

Day 25 was Goofy, he is dressed as a Christmas tree, this is a cute Tsum but not my favourite I do think he was the best choice for Christmas day.

Top 5
1. Panchito Pistoles
2. Jose Corcia
3. Donald
4. Dale
5. Goofy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul