Tsum Tsum News

It seems like whenever I upload a news post they seem to release a ton of new Tsums, this is the most I have seen in a while but sadly none of it is for the UK just the US, Hong Kong and Japan.

Firstly the US released some Mickey 90th Tsums these were Mickey and friends Tsums in birthday style outfits this set included Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dake, Daisy, Donald, Pluto and Goofy. I do like this set and will be purchasing them if they come to the UK as they seem to have redone the Mickey and friends for this set which is nice to see. My favourite in this set in Pluto and some of the Tsums have expressions.





























Japan has released some Valentines couples Tsum Tsum's these sets are connected by a woolly scarf. These sets are Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy and Thumper and Miss Bunny. Personally, I am not a fan of these sets I would prefer if they would use different characters as they seem t use the same character every Valentines.
















Japan has also released some Dumbo and friends pastel expression Tsum's I am not a fan of these Tsum' again its just Disney churning out characters already in Tsum Tsum form did we really need pastel expression versions. This set includes Dumbo, Clown Dumbo and Timothy Mouse.



















Hong Kong has released three different Duffy and friends collection and all three collections include Duffy, Shelliemay, Gelatoni, Stella Lou and Cookie. The two mini sets are themed to Valentines and Lunar New Year. I am not a fan of these Duffy and friends Tsums. However, I do really like the third Duffy and friends release. Hong Kong has released Duffy and friends large Tsum's are they are the cutest large size Tsum's I have seen.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Disney Store Haul