Tiny Big Feet

this is a new collection of plush from the Disney Store, I have the Stitch one from the first release but there have been two releases so far. Announced today that there is going to be a Lady and The Tramp set of this plush released and that there will be a new collection the last Friday of every month. this means that I will be covering Tsum Tsums, Unibearsity, UFUFY's and Tiny Big Feet as part of my news series. Firstly I thought I would do an overview of the two previous collections of Tiny Big Feet.

The first collection was a right mish-mosh of characters with one limited release character as part of the set. this collection included Pluto, Mickey, Black and White Mickey, Stitch, Minnie Mouse, Dumbo, Sulley, Pooh, Thumper and Eeyore. I might look at buying Dumbo, Sulley and Eeyore but I am not going to fully collect them like I do Tsums I might just buy the odd one or two.





























The second collection was a Christmas Mickey and Friends collection. This collection includes Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Daisy, Donald and Goofy. I will not be buying any from this collection.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul