Tsum Tsum/ Tiny Big Feet News

A small collection of news but enough to post about it. The news concerns the UK, US and Japan. firstly Japan has released a Mickey and Friends Pastel Tsum Tsums, this set includes Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale, Goofy and Pluto. I do like all of these Tsums they are all of my wishlist but I am not in a hurry to get them. My favourite from this set is Goofy.





















The third wave of Tiny Big Feet has been released in both the UK and the US, originally this set was labelled as a Lady and The Tramp set and yes there was Lady and The Tramp plush but there was other character pairs also. This set included Lady, Tramp, Peg, Percy, Meeko, Gus, Jaq, Timon and Pumbaa. I might purchase all but I need to see them in person first.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul