Tsum Tsum/ UFUFY/ Unibearsity News


Lots of news to cover this week and some very exciting releases also. the majority of the news this week is Tsum Tsum related which is rare as it was presumed at the end of last year that Tsum Tsums were dying down.

This months Tsum Tsum Tuesday was a Ducktales set, this set released in the UK and I am not too sure as to whether this set will be releasing in the US. This set includes Scrooge Mc Duck, Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby. I will not be getting any of these Tsums. I personally do not like the look of these Tsums, I think they look weird.






















A new Disney Parks set was released this month in the US it was a retro-chic set. This set includes Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Clarabelle and Horace. I am not a fan of these Tsum, I think they look weird. Also, this is the first Clarabelle and Horace released outside of Japan.































Also, the US Disney Store has released a medium Rainbow Unicorn Tsum. I do like this Tsum and I think it is cute but I am not a collector a medium Tsums but I might get this medium if it comes to the UK.




















Lastly, Disney Land Paris has released some exclusive Tsum Tsums, this set includes Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Donald Pluto and Remy. The only Tsum from this set that I like is Remy. I am not a fan of the other Tsum's they released. Also as part of the set Paris released a box set which includes Mickey and Minnie, it is hard to make out from the pictures who is in the box set.















Japan is releasing a second wave of the Little Mermaid Unibearsity's, this wave will include Sebastian, Max and Flounder. I do like these bears and my personal favourite is Flounder.















Also, I spotted in my local Disney Store the medium Stitch holding the pineapple from the Lilo and Stitch set, I thought this was odd because there is nothing online to suggest that this set is going to be our next UFUFY release. Also, this UFUFY is not on the Disney Store UK website but I can only assume that the next UFUFY release is going to be the Lilo and Stitch set. The moment I saw this UFUFY I ran back to check to see if the smalls had been released also but so far just the medium Stitch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul