UFUFY/Tsum Tsum News

There are 3 very exciting brand new UFUFY sets that have been released recently in Hong Kong and Japan. Also some releases in the UK

There is a new brand new 100-acre woods sets that includes Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore and Roo. I have all of this set minus Roo and if Roo ever comes to the UK then I will be purchasing him. this set is honey scented.























Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai have released the new Lilo and Stitch set. I did cover this in my last news post but I have heard that this is rumoured to be out next UFUFY release in the UK. This set includes Scrump, Stitch and Angel. This set also inlcudes a Stitch and Angel mini set and a medium Stitch. If this set were to come to the UK I would get Scrump and Angel, however, I would have to look at the mini set in stores to decide whether I want it but the pictures would suggest that I would only be getting Angel and Scrump. My personal favourite in this set is Scrump.


























Hong Kong has released an Alice In Wonderland set OMG, this set look amazing. This set includes Alice, Queen Of Hearts, March Hare, Dormouse, Mad Hatter, King Of Hearts, White Rabbit and Chesire Cat. Also, this set includes a Medium Chesire Cat and a medium White Rabbit, also this set includes a mini set of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb. My personal favourite in this set is the White Rabbit.

If this set comes to the UK I would get Mad Hatter, Chesire Cat, White Rabbit, Alice, Queen Of Hearts, Mare Hare and Dormouse.





























Lastly, the UK have released some new mini sets and medium UFUFY's. Thc release included medium Dopey, medium Beast, a mini set of Dopey and Snow White, a mini set of Belle and Beast and a mini set of Mrs Potts and Chip. I will be getting the Belle and Beast mini set and the Mrs Potts and Chip mini set.




































Lastly a small amount of Tsum Tsum news, Japan have released 2 wedding sets. these sets include Ariel and Prince Eric and Cinderella and Prince Charming. I am not a fan of these sets.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul