100 Acre Woods Easter Micro Set Review

This is hands down the best micro set they have released ever, it is also my favourite Tsum Tsum release of this year. This micro set includes Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet and Rabbit. All of the characters in this set are dressed up in Easter costumes.

I, first of all, a huge fan of the grassy hill the Tsum Tsum's are located on, it is so soft and really good quality, it is the best quality micro set I own. Pooh and Eeyore have dressed up as bunny rabbits, I am a huge fan of these Tsum's they are cute. I am not the biggest fan of Piglet and Tigdressedssed up as carrots as I personally think they could have done so much more with their outfit choice. My favourite Tsum in this set is rabbit dressed up as the Easter bunny, this is an example of Disney using the correct characters so the correct Tsum variations. This is the best micro set released so far

I do think they could have possibly don characters we haven't seen before but I am a huge fan of the 100-acre woods characters so I had no problems with this set. I hope other holiday sets are up to the same quality as this set. I would prefer it if we see more new characters but I doubt that will be the case as Tsum's seem to be dying out very slowly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul