Dumbo and Friends UFUFY Review

This might be my favourite set released so far this year. I had been waiting for this set ever since they first released the dumbo and friends set in Japan and the US. This set includes smalls of Dumbo and Timothy Mouse, a medium dumbo and a Dumbo and Timothy Mouse mini set. I have all of this set minus the medium Dumbo.


This small Dumbo is by far the best UFUFY released. I think this UFUFY is so cute, my only qualm is the scent I feel like Disney and not making them as scented as they used to be the scent of this Dumbo set is so subtle it begs the questions as to why they even make these plushes scented. I absolutely love the colour choice on Dumbo, I am a fan of the blue Dumbo more so that the grey Dumbo even though the grey Dumbo is the original colour.
















I am a fan of the Timothy Mouse UFUFY, but he is not as cute as Dumbo. I have always seen Timothy Mouse as rare characters that are quite rare to find any merchandise so that fact that Disney released him with the Dumbo it great. I love the colour of his shirt I am a huge fan of the natural and bright colours they have chosen for recent UFUFY released. I think I prefer the look of our Timothy Mouse UFUFY compared to the Japan version.




















Lastly, the mini set of Dumbo and Timothy Mouse is so cute it is unreal. I think I prefer Timothy Mouse in mini form. this however not is near a good a quality mini set as the Thumper and Miss Bunny. I also think I have found the perfect way to display my UFUFY mini sets. I have pinned my Tsum Tsum advent calendar to the way and I have placed my UFUFY mini sets on top of the advent calendar which at the moment seem likes a good way of displaying them.















All Rights Reserved To  Shop Disney UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul