Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ UFUFY News

A small amount of news to cover this week


Japan is releasing a Little Mermaid Unibearsity collection. This collection includes Ursula, Ariel and Prince Eric. I am a fan of this collection and I am glad they have finally done some Little Mermaid bears. My personal favourites are Ariel and Ursula. I will not be getting these as I do not buy any collections from outside of the UK.















This week's Tsum Tsum Tuesday was the Chip and Dale 75th anniversary box set that was released in both the UK and US. I do like this set, I am in two minds as to whether I get this set the pictures do the set justice but I think I will have to see the set in store to see whether it is worth getting.





















The next Tsum Tsum Tuesday is the Sea Life collection that was accidentally released last month. This set includes Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie and Daisy. I do like this set, however, I will not be getting all of the collection I will only be getting Donald, Goofy and Mickey.















Japan is relaseing another wave of Unibearsity Tsum Tsum's. This set includes Panchito, Jose, Maleficent, Aurora, Peter Pan, Peter Pan's Shadow and Tinker Bell. I am not a huge fan of these Tsum's the only one I really like is Maleficent.













Lastly, Clintons have released 2 new Tsum Tsum sets these sets are Coco and Lady and The Tramp. The Coco set includes Miguel Skeleton Mask, Ernesto, Hector, Dante and Pepita. I have not seen the Ladt and The Tramp set in store but I know that this set includes Peg, Jock, Tramp and Lady. there might be more in this set. I will not be getting any of the Lady and The Tramp set but I will be getting skeleton Ernesto from the Coco set.

























Japan has released some Lilo and Stitch UFUFY's this set includes Stitch, Angel and Scrump. I do really like this set and I really like the Scrump and Angel UFUFY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul