New Pop Funko's and Dorbz

Lot's of new pop funko's announced this week and lots that I want to buy, they are releasing some new monsters INC and Moana pops. Also, a new Hercules pop collection was announced and they announced the 100-acre woods dorbz collection.

The Monsters INC collection included Sulley, Boo, Roz and Chef. I want all of these pops they are so cute and Monsters INC is my favourite Disney/ Pixar film of all time.






















Funko has released three new Nightmare Before Christmas pop's they are Lock Shock and Barrel. I do love the Nightmare Before Christmas I do not think I will be getting these pop's.






















Funko has also released a new Hercules Pop collection, this collection includes, Hercules, Hercules on Pegasus, baby Pegasus, Phil, Hades and Megara. I only want Hades from this collection and I am not keen on the others in this collection but it is nice to see some merchandise for the Hercules film.













































The new Moana pop's include Tamatoa, Te Ka, Te Fiti, Grandma Tala, Celebration Moana and Pua and Hei Hei. I want them all besides the celebration Moana.










































Lastly, funko has released some 100-acre woods dorbz, this collection includes Eeyore, Piglet, Pooh and Tigger. I think I will only be getting Eeyore and possibly Tigger. I do think these are cute dorbz.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul