Disney Store Haul

It's been a while since I have been to my local Disney Store but I should wait more often as the selection of stuff they had was amazing, I went a bit mad but still managed to control myself.  I went to the Disney Store originally to get the Bambi and friends UFUFY's and the Pocahontas Tsum Tsum's.

I bought the Pocahontas Tsum Tsum, I also had a look at the Flit Tsum Tsum and I did not like how it looked in person. I was also planning on purchasing the Meeko Tsum Tsum but he was sold out so I just got the Pocahontas Tsum Tsum. I also bought the Bambi, Thumper and Miss Bunny UFUFY's. They did not have the mini set in stock but I was able to get the three main items I went to the Disney Store for. I also had a look at the Mickey Mouse UFUFY but I did not buy him, I am waiting for the right time to buy him.

I also had a look at the Pooh and Piglet rainy day plush set and had to buy it right there and then it is so cute and is one of the best-made plushes I own. I also got the certain amount that entitles you to get an easter plush for £7.99 which is a great value. the options were Thumper, Miss Bunny, easter Mickey and easter Stitch. I went for easter Stitch. I have wanted a Stitch plush for the longest time and he has brought me so much joy it is unreal. In fact, he is next to me whilst I write this post. All in all, it was a very successful trip to the Disney Store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul