Tsum Tsum/ UFUFY News

Quite a bit of news to cover this week not nearly as much as last week but still quite a bit to cover.

Let's start off with some very exciting news, Hong Kong has released a Stella Lou Tsum Tsum. Unlike previous releases where Stella Lou was wearing a themed outfit, this version of Stella Lou is a normal Stella Lou. This release included a mini and medium Tsum Tsum of Stella Lou. I really like this Tsum Tsum and she will sit on my wishlist until the day I am able to get her.























Tokyo has released Spring Fantasy Tsum Tsum's of Duffy, Shellie May, Gelatoni and Stella Lou. They are dressed in Spring themed outfits, I do think these Tsums are cute but I will not rush to buy these on eBay. My personal favourite in this set in Stella Lou.













Lastly, another D23 exclusive Tsum Tsum box set was released. We had seen the promo pics for this set a few months back but no pics of it in the box. This set is a Princess movie box set, this box set includes sleeping Ariel, winking Flounder, sleeping Belle, Beast, sleeping Jasmine and Aladdin as Prince Ali. I do really like the Prince Ali Tsum Tsum but I am not a fan of the others in this box set and I personally think it is not a good D23 exclusive.















Ufufy news this week, the Aristocats set is being released in Japan. No word as to whether it is being released in the US or UK but this is still exciting news. This set includes smalls of Duchess, Marie, Thomas O Malley, Toulouse and Berlioz and a mini set of Toulouse, Berlioz and Marie. I think these Ufufy's are very cute. I personally would get Toulouse, Berlioz and Thomas O Malley.



























Also some very exciting Ufufy news for the UK, finally the Bambi Ufufy's have been released. This set includes small's of Thumper, Bambi and Miss Bunny and a mini set of Thumper and Miss Bunny. We, however, did not get the Dumbo ufufy's we'd better get those soon though as I really want the Dumbo and Timothy Mouse Ufufy. I will definitely get the all three small's and potentially the mini set.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul