Tsum Tsum News

Only 2 things to cover this week. Starting off with the Japan Easter bunny set. I think these look cute but I will not be going out of my way to buy them. This set includes Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale. They are all dressed up as Easter bunnies.



























Lastly, Clintons have released some Sleeping Beauty and UP Tsum's. The Sleeping Beauty set includes Pink Dress Aurora, Maleficent, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather and Samson. I agree with all of the Tsum's they have released besides Samson, why did they choose Samson over Prince Phillip? I will be on the lookout for the Pink Dress Aurora but I already have the 3 Fairies and Maleficent. The UP Tsums are the same Tsum's that were released as part of Pixar Volume 2 release, the only Tsum not included within this UP range is Dug in the cone of shame. I already have the UP Tsum's so I will not be buying these Tsum's.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul