Tsum Tsum News

Again some Tsum Tsum news, no Ufufy news this week as there is nothing to cover so there is no point. However for a line of products that are meant to have died they are releasing quite a fair bit.

This week's Tsum Tsum Tuesday for the UK and US was the Pocahontas set, I think this disappointing set they could have done much more with this set like I said when they showed the picture for this set as the next Tsum Tsum Tuesday after the Valentines wreath. I was going to get Pocahontas, Flit and Meeko. Looking at the pcitures from the Disney Store website I might just get Pocahontas and maybe Meeko. Looking at these Tsum's I think the best looking one is John Smith. This set includes Percy, Meeko, Flit, Pocahontas and John Smith. 


















The next Tsum Tsum Tuesday for the UK and possibly the US is the Pooh and Friends Easter micro set. OMG, I am so excited for this set and will be buying this when it comes out. This set includes Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger and Rabbit. This set has already been released in Hong Kong. 














Also, Disneyland Paris has released a Native American Peter Pan set, this set included Peter Pan, Wendy, John, Michael, Tiger Lily and The Chief. I am not a huge fan of this set and will not be going out of my way to buy any of these Tsums. Also, these Tsum should be available in the American Disney parks soon. 



















The world of Tsum Tsum's have gone mad about Peter Pan as Japan are releasing a Peter Pan Tsum Tsum box set. This box set includes all the Tsum that were relased in the UK and US. The Tsums in this box set are Wendy, John, Michael, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Captain Hook, Mr Smee, Tiger Lily, Nana and Tick Tock Croc. I do not care about getting these Tsums as I already have Captain Hook, Mr Smee, Tinker Bell, Tick Tock Croc and Nana.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul