Tsum Tsum News

This is some of the lastest news for Tsum Tsums but this is Disney Store only as I cannot see on their website what tsum tsums Clintons are releasing this month. I have some news for Tsum Tsums from the Disney Store.

Along with the release of the Lion Guard Tsums last Tsum Tsum Tuesday the Disney store released a musical Simba Tsum Tsum, this Tsum sings Circle Of Life. I personally will not be buying this Tsum as I really am not interested in the musical Tsums. Previous musical Tsums have included Ariel singing Part Of Your World, Elsa singing Let It Go and Peasant Belle singing Belle.




















Also some very exciting news, the next Tsum Tsum Tuesday for the Uk and Europe is a Micro Halloween set. This is the first set of Halloween Tsums to be made outside of Tokyo and Hong Kong. I will 100% be purchasing this set. This set includes Mickey, Pluto, Goofy and Minnie.
















Also Hong Kong have released their 15th anniversary Tsums, they include, Duffy, Gelatoni, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald. I cannot purchase these but I would not have got these even if I was able to get these.















Japan released a 25 anniversary box set. This box set includes plenty of old and new characters and I am jealous that this will be not sold outside of Japan. This set includes, Tinker Bell, Genie, Simba, Woody, Meeko, Fantasia Flamigo, Sulley, Mike, Koda, Stitch, Nemo, Nick Wilde, Jack Jack, Chicken Little, Lightning McQueen, Remi, Perry, Wall-E, Bolt, Dug, Rapunzel, Frankinweenie, Ralph, Baymax and Judy Hopps. If I could purchase this set I would.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul