Mirco Haunted House Tsum Tsum Set Review

Finally, we have Halloween Tsum Tsums. I absolutely love this micro set. I love the purple haunted house, it's simple but still detailed at the same time. Mine is a bit defected though but nothing that I am personally too worried about.





















This set includes ghost bride Minnie, vampire Mickey, spider Pluto and zombie Goofy. These Tsums are really detailed but they are on the stiff side but for a set like this I do bot mind as much about the stiffness of the Tsums.

I really like this set and I hope that they release more Halloween Tsums in the Future. My personal favourite Tsums in this set is Spider Pluto and Zombie Goofy.


Add caption




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul