Top 10 Pixar Movies

1. Monsters INC

I love this film it is one of my all time favourite films let alone Pixar films. I think the storyline is great and I love all the different characters in the film. Also, the scene where Sulley says goodbye to Boo is a tear jerking moment.


2. Ratatouille

I was not keen on the film at first but the more I have watched this film I have grown to like it and I think it is one of Pixar's most under rated films and it has a great storyline and it shows rats in such way that makes them seem less gross as they are made out to be.



3. Toy Story 3

This is my favourite film in the Toy Story series as I prefer the storyline in this film that the other 2, also I like how they made a lovable teddy bear the bad guy. The end scene when Andy drives away and Woody say's so long partner makes me cry more so than any other sad Pixar moments.



4. Finding Nemo

I love every single character in this series, the way this film was made and the characters were chosen are outstanding and this is one of my go to films to watch as this is an easy film to watch. I would recommend this film as a great first Pixar film to watch.



5. A Bugs Life

I have only just watched this film for the first time recently and I have to say I as impressed. i loved all of the characters. my fave is Heimlich he is super funny and cute. I would not watch this is you have not watched a Pixar film before as I think it is one to watch once you have watched the main film first.



6. Inside Out

Wow this film was something else totally different to any other Pixar film i have watched and it is such a great story and I love the message that the film carries with it. This is a great film and a very clever film for Pixar to make.



7. Toy Story

The first classic Pixar film and it was the first feature length film Pixar made. I am a huge fan of the Toy Story series so this film had to be in my top 10 as it is a great film and it was also the first Pixar feature film.



8. Toy Story 2

This is a very emotional film that has me in tears every time, more so the scene that includes Jessies song as that has me in tears every time. This film really shows and emphasizes the meaning of family and friendships.



9. UP

This film is one of the sweetest films I have ever seen. This film is in my top 10 partly because of the house with balloons because that house is epic and I need more merch based on that house. I still think this is a really good film and one of Pixar's greatest creations.



10. The Incredibles

Last but certainly not least, The Incredibles is a firm favourite within my family. I put this film in my top ten partly because I am way too excited for Incredibles 2 and also one of my favourite Pixar characters is Edna Mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul