New Tsum Tsum Sets Available in Clintons

There are 2 new sets which have been released in Clinton in the UK. Don't worry there is no exclusive Tsums within these sets. The 2 sets are The Little Mermaid and Mickey and Friends Vacation set.

The Little Mermaid set includes Sebastian, Ursula, Flounder, Ariel, King Triton and Scuttle. I do think this is a good set and I really like the box it comes in but I will not be purchasing it as I have 3 of the 6 Tsums already so I will hold out for King Triton and Sebastian for another day. This set is around £24 which is about the right price for a big set like this one.






















The next box set is a Mickey and Friends Vacation set, this is similar to the vacation set the Disney Store released earlier this year. This set includes Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Daisy, Donald and Dumbo. I might purchase this set I need to look at this set in store before I decide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul