Japan and US D23 Exclusive Tsums 2015

I need all of these sets in my life as they are all cute but there is no way to me getting them unless I buy them for a heavy price on eBay. I believe the cheapest set is around £65. This is just my thoughts and opinions as I do not own these sets to do a proper review, but if you want more feel free to read my post on the D23 exclusive Tsums from this year.

Japan D23 had micro versions of the full sets released in the US. The sets are Pinocchio, Steamboat Willie and Fantasia. The Pinocchio set includes Donkey Boy Pinocchio and Cleo and they are inside a Monstro. The second set is Steamboat Mickey and Minnie inside a Steamboat. The last set is Sorcerer Mickey and a Broom inside the sorcerer's hat.  

















The Us had bigger versions of those sets, as instead of micro sets, they did mini box sets. The 3 box sets were Pinocchio, Steamboat Willie and Fantasia.

The Pinocchio set includes Pinocchio, Geppetto, Honest John, Lapwick as Donkey, Jiminy Cricket, The Blue Fairy, Gideon and Monstro.





















The Steamboat Willie set includes Steamboat Mickey, Steamboat Minnie, Peg Leg Pete and Goat.




















The Fantasia set includes Sorcerer Mickey, Yen Sid, Baby Pegasus, Chernabog, Hyacinth Hippo, Ben Ali Gator and Hop Low.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul