Tsum Tsum News- Disney Store

Some very very exciting news in the Tsum Tsum world, they are releasing a unicorn set and an Olaf frozen adventure micro set. It is going to be a very expensive month for me dun dun dun.

The Unicorn set includes Minnie, Marie, Daisy, Rainbow Unicorn, Angel and Buttercup. I will defo buy rainbow unicorn, buttercup and Angel, but I am not so sure as to whether I will get the whole set, I think I will have to look at the set in stores to see what the others are like.











The Olaf's Frozen Adventure micro set looks really cute and the set comes in Kirstoff's sledge. This set includes Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf. I will defo be buying this set. This is one of the better Tsum Tsum Tuesdays I have seen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul