Sleeping Beauty Tsum Tsum Box Set Review

I thought why not review my first ever Tsum Tsum box set. This set was really sweet and the box was pretty.

This picture is one I found online as I wanted to have picture so you could get an idea of the Tsums in this box set. This set includes Briar Rose, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather

I really like the 3 fairies and they are some of my favourite Tsums I like the colours and textures of these Tsums, I also think they accurately represent the characters.

I am however not a fan of Briar Rose, she is a pretty Tsum but my particular Briar Rose Tsum has a defect, mine has a squashed in face, the only thing I can think of is maybe mine has a lack of stuffing. I was watching Tsum Tsum Mommy on youtube and her Briar Rose Tsum also had a defect and she said to me in the comments the quite a few Briar Rose Tsums had defects. I am glad I am not the only one with a bad Briar Rose Tsum.

Overall I love this box set.

Current Tsum Tsum count

Mini- 34

Large- 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul