Amazing News and Tsum Tsum Haul Again

Best new ever a shopping centre near where I live has opened a small Disney Store it is not a huge store but it had alot of stuff in there. I thought they had lot of of plushes but a distinct lack of Tsums but beggars can't be choosers. They were playing Mary Poppins Supercalifragilisticxpialidous as we walked in and the cast member was dressed as Moana. It was overall a great experience. In this shopping centre there is a Clintons but there Tsums are near the back and with me and  my wheelchair, there was no hope in hell we were fitting in with the amount of people in the shop already.

I looked at the Disney stores small Tsum collection, they had some beauty and the beast Tsums, the spotty Mickey and Friends collection, some emotion characters and some Lion King characters but no Pumbaa boo hoo. I bought Spotty collection Pluto, which is a character that has been on my wishlist for a while. Also I bought emotions Stitch, he is pulling a laughing face almost. They are both super cute and they are my first 2 Tsums from the Disney Store. Before you question, yes I did nearly buy Spotty Donald but I have Donald so I thought let's get characters I do not have already. Also I didn't buy 3 as I am arranging them differently now due to the size of my collection. I nearly bought spotty Mickey but I want to find Original Mickey instead.

Also more good news we in the uk might be getting Wall-E and Bugs Life Tsums in Clintons, I believe the leaks were Wall-E, Eve, Hemlich, Atta and Flick. If these Tsums arrive I will most likely get all of them, but hopefully they will come to my local Disney Store so I can get them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul