Disney/Tsum Tsum Haul

Damage was done to say the least I bought 3 Tsums and 2 plushes.

I bought all three of my Tsums in Clintons and the Clintons in the mall has now expanded its Tsum Tsum collection which is good to see. I bought Chip, Dale and Grumpy. I am pleased with all three Tsums as I have been on the hunt for those three for a while.

In the Disney store the Tsum Tsum selection was poor but the most recent Tsum Tsum Tuesday was a 40th anniversary Star Wars box set that includes 4 micro Tsums. My local Disney store has alot of plushes so it was hard for me to narrow it down to just 2 but I ended up buying medium Donald Duck  and Animators Collection Baby Dory. I am a huge Donald fan as I have mentioned in the past but I also really like Dory but the adult Dory plush is not the best but the baby one was so cute. The Donald Duck as £14.99 and the Baby Dory was £7.95.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul