Eurovision 2017

I loved the evening and thought some of the songs were amazing. Even though my favourite did not win I still thought the winning song was good. In this post I am going to tell you which songs I liked, what country they were from and the singer or band that sung the song on the night. Incase you did not watch it Portugal won.

1. Ukraine- Time  sung by O.Torvald
2. Croatia- My Friend sung by Jacques Houdek
3. Austria- Running On Air sung by Nathan Trent
4. Moldova- Hey Mamma sung by The Sunstroke Project
5. Switzerland- Apollo sung by TimeBelle
6. Cyprus- Gravity sung by Hovig
7. Iceland- Paper sung by Svala
8. Czech Republic- My Turn sung by Martina Barta
9. Romania- Yodel It! sung by Ilinca and Alex Florea
10. Armenia- Fly with Me sung by Artsvik
11. Bulgaria- Beautiful Mess sung by Kristian Kostov
12. Azerbaijan- Skeletons sung by Dihaj
13. Sweden- I Can't Go On sung by Robin Bengtsson
14. Portugal- Amar Pelos Dois sung by Salvador Sobral
15. Australia- Don't Come Easy sung by Isaiah
16. Italy- Occidential's Karma sung by Francesco Gabbani

I have lots of assignments and exams coming up so posts will be short and not as frequent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul