Tsum Tsum / Ty Haul

it has happened again, I have brought new Tsums. This time I went in with an idea of what Tsums I was looking for but in my local Clintons the selection was updated which is great to see as I was able to get ones I knew I wanted but I knew might be impossible to find.

I bought 6 Tsums so 2 lots of three which was how I was originally stacking them but know I have enough to make a bigger pyramid so I have made them into a big pyramid but it is not a full pyramid yet.

The 6 Tsums I picked up were Doc, Timon, The Beast, Bambi, Daisy Duck and Chip. Timon is my favourite of the bunch as it was a surprise when I found him.

Also there is a small Toymasters near where I live and they sell Ty merch and they have there own version of Tsums so I bought 3 of them, I bought a light blue penguin with dark blue and purple spots, a grey elephant with pink and purple spots and a light blue owl with light blue fluff and purple curves that are meant to mimic feathers. So far I am impressed with them, there was not a lot of them that I liked but I might look more in depth as I just pick those 3 as there were cute and close to the top of the display.

I will take pictures of my Tsums and put them in a different post once the pyramid is complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul