Tsum Tsum 2018 Advent Calendar Days 16-20 Review

This is my favourite of the two advent calendars I have as there are so many Tsum's that are brand new and its good to see them do other Tsums for a change.



Day 16 was Stitch, he is dressed up as a Yeti. I think he is cute and I do like him and I am glad he matches with Angel but I prefer other Tsum's in this calendar.

Day 17 was Robin Hood, I am glad they have done a Tsum's for this film but it is not a film I am a huge fan of but I do like this Tsum. He is in his normal attire.

Day 18 is Little John again not a character I am a fan of but I am glad they made Tsum's for this film. He is wearing his normal attire but is also wearing a Christmas wreath.

Day 19 was Maid Marian again not a character I am a fan of but I am glad they made Tsum's for this film. She is in her normal attire.

Day 20 was Figaro he is dressed up as a Penguin, he is a cute Tsum and he is my favourite version of Figaro.


Top 5


1. Stitch
2. Figaro
3. Maid Marian
4. Little John
5. Robin Hood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul