Tsum Tsum 2018 Advent Calendar Days 6-10 Review

Again this calendar just keeps on surprising me and the Tsums keep getting better and better. Days 6-10 did not disappoint.



Day 6 was Daisy Duck, I like this Tsum but compared to other Tsums in this calendar she does not stand out. She is wearing a red dress with white fur trim and red and white striped bow.

Day 7 was Horace Horsecollar, he has been one of my wishlist Tsum's so I am glad to have him, he is a bog standard Horace Tsum with a wreath around his neck.

Day 8 is Clarabelle, she also has been one of my wishlist Tsum's so I am glad to have her in my collection, she is wearing a green, red and white Christmas dress and green bow.

Day 9 is Clara Cluck,  she is another Tsum I wished for but I never thought I would ever see a Tsum of her, she is wearing a green collar with yellow accents and her traditional outfit.

Day 10 is Minnie Mouse, she is not my favourite Tsum but it would not be a Disney calendar without her. She is wearing a pink coat with white fur trim and a pink bow.

Top 5

1.Clarabelle
2.Horace Horsecollar
3.Clara Cluck
4.Minnie Mouse
5.Daisy Duck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul