Tsum Tsum 2018 Advent Calendar Days 11-15 Review

Again the Tsum's keep getting better and the quality of the Tsum's is outstanding they would all stack well out of the box but I am keeping mine in the box. however, my box is a bit damaged.



Day 11 was Angel, she is dressed up as a Yeti. OMG, she is too cute, she is my favourite Angel Tsum I have seen she is so cute I really her.

Day 12 was Bolt, he is wearing a green scarf and he is holding a red and green stocking with white detailing. I think it is good that they have made Tsum's for this film but he is not my favourite.

Day 13 was Rhino he is wearing a red and white bauble with yellow accents. For a character, I am not overly fussed by this Tsums is really cute and this Tsums is one of the best quality Tsum's we have had.

Day 14 was Mittens she is wearing a red and green elf's costume with yellow detailing. It would not be a Bolt set without her but again like Bolt, she is not my favourite.

Day 15 was Pluto he has dressed up as a snowdog. I think this is the best Pluto Tsum they have made I am so impressed with the quality of the Tsum.

Top 5

1.Pluto
2.Angel
3.Rhino
4.Mittens
5.Bolt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul