Tsum Tsum 2018 Advent Calendar Days 1-5 Review

I am slightly obsessed with this year's calendar once I saw the promo pics and the leaks I had to have it, mainly as I know that Jose and Panchito are in this calendar. Firstly I think the quality at least these first 5 Tsums are amazing.




Day 1 was Mickey Mouse, it would not be a Disney calendar without him, he is wearing a green coat with white fur I like this Tsum but it is not my favourite

Day 2 was Chip, this is one of the cutest Tsums I have ever seen, he is dressed up as a snowman and this is one of my favourite Tsums in the calendar so far.

Day 3 was Meeko, for that unaware Meeko is from Pocahontas. Meeko is wearing a green scarf with white details and he is holding a candy cane in his mouth. As far as Christmas Tsums go it is not the best but I like this Tsum as I have wanted a Meeko Tsum but he sold out when the original Pocahontas set first released.

Day 4 was Flit, he is also from Pocahontas, I held out from buying this Tsum when the Pocahontas set first released but I am happy to have him in this calendar along with others Tsums from my wishlist. Flit is wearing a green and red party hat and a yellow scarf.

Day 5 was Percy, he is also from Pocahontas, I think he is my least favourite out of the first 5 Tsums. Percy is wearing a red and green hat and a red scarf with white detailing.

Top 5
1. Chip
2. Meeko
3. Flit
4. Mickey
5. Percy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul