Tsum Tsum News

Its been a while since there has been Tsum Tsum news, I have had a lot of college work to do recently hence why posts have either been pics or no post at all. There are a few bits of Tsum Tsum news from the end of June and beginning of July.

 Firstly the UK released there version of the Incredibles, the Uk version of the set included Mr Incredible, Mrs Incredible, Violet, Dash, Frozone and Jack-Jack. I have purchased this set as the Incredibles is one of my all-time favourite Pixar films. I still think the US version of this set is better as the Uk did not receive monster Jack-Jack and the Edna Mode box set. Hopefully, the UK does receive the Enda box set at some point this year. My personal favourite in this set is Jack-Jack. 














The Us released the Mulan set, this set was the same set that was released in the UK. This set included Mulan, Li Shang, Fa Zhou, Mushu, Khan and Cri Kee. I know I have some of this set coming my way a friend has purchased them for my birthday, I know I need to get Mushu as he was sold out at the time they were purchased.

























The Uk and Us has released a 10th anniversary Wall-E bag set, OMG Wall-E is one of my favourite Pixar films and I have not been this excited for a set in a while, this is on my to purchase list and I am going to have to find a way of displaying this set with my Pixar Tsum Tsum collection. This set comes in a BNL bag and it includes Wall-E, Eve, Cockroach and M-O. This set is perfect for starters we have Wall-E wearing the bin lid and the bag plays the song Put On Your Sunday Clothes which is one of the best musical songs of all time. 









































Lastly, the UK has released a Mickey and Friends Fruit Basket set. Disney back at it again with the Mickey and Friends sets, I do like some of the Mickey and Friends sets they have released but I would still prefer to see different characters. This set includes Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Minnie. I do like this set but I think I want to see it in stores before I buy it as I am not 100% sold on this set yet.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul